Sarah and David Oneal try out the new World’s Smallest Quadcopter and show you just how much fun drones can be at the smaller scale.
- The NEW World’s Smallest Quadcopter ® – 3cm x 3cm x 2cm
- Ultra-Compact 2.4 gHz Controller with Drone Storage/Transport Compartment
- 5-7 Minute Flight Time per 15 Minute Charge via USB Cable; 3.7v 80mAh Battery
- 2-Speeds Pre-programmed for Desired Level of Flight Sensitivity
- Headless Mode Allows for Beginners to Ensure Flight Orientation
- 6-Axis Gyro-Stabilization Keeps Drone Stable and Centered
- 360 Degree Rotational Yaw Allows Users to Seamlessly Adjust Orientation
- Pre-programmed “Trick-Mode” Algorithm Provides Amazing Flips and Rolls!
- Bright LED Colored Lights for Night Flight and Drone Orientation
- Available in 4 Color Choices and Controller Accents
- Super Portable, Fun, Unique and a Great way to Practice Flying Drones Indoors!
They have designed the smallest, most compact quadcopter and controller that will allow you to have fun and practice full flight mechanics everywhere you go!